Reliable Commercial and Residential Plumbing with J.C. Dillon
Whether fixing a leaky toilet or needing a water heater replaced, finding the best local plumbers for the job is a must. Selecting a plumber with years of experience who is licensed, bonded and insured is all valuable to the quality of your plumbing services. Thankfully, J.C. Dillon Inc. fits the bill! As an expert commercial and residential plumber with locations in Illinois, Missouri and Iowa, we’ve assisted hundreds of clients throughout the Midwest. J.C. Dillon’s service dates back to the 1950s. Since then, generations of plumbers have contributed to the incredible dedication and workmanship of this family-owned business.
Keeping your home’s plumbing in working order can sometimes prove challenging. Perhaps drains continue to clog, your toilet won’t stop running, or water damage has become apparent in your walls or ceiling. No matter the problem, our expert plumbing technicians are happy to assist. Some of our residential services include:
- Leak Detection/Pipe Repair – Leaky pipes and fixtures throughout your household can lead to various issues. Not only do you end up paying more for your water bill, but water damage can lead to mold and structural instability. And if left unchecked, leaks can lead to burst pipes, further damaging your property. Thus, finding the source of a leak is essential. J.C. Dillon can quickly identify leaky pipes and fixtures and take steps to fix or replace them.
- Bathroom Plumbing – Does your toilet continually run? Are you trying to install a new bathroom sink? For all bathroom-related plumbing, J.C. Dillon can lend a hand. Our plumbers can quickly repair or replace any toilet, install new pipes, place new plumbing fixtures, and more.
- Sewer Cleaning & Repair – Your sewer and drainage system are crucial to the function of your household. If you notice your sinks or showers draining slowly, foul odors emanating from your drains, or plumbing continually backing up, the issue lies in your home’s sewage system. As such, J.C. Dillon can snake your pipes to remove any obstructions and repair your sewage system if necessary.
- Water Heater Repair & Replacement – The absence of hot water in your home makes cleaning, heating and cooking challenging. Not to mention, a lack of hot water during winter can cause your pipes to freeze and be a health and safety hazard. When your water heater is on the fritz, receive fast and reliable plumbing service from J.C. Dillon.
Keeping your customers and employees happy is necessary for a successful business. However, nothing will upset clients or your team faster than non-functioning bathrooms and backed-up pipes. Ensure your business’s plumbing system is working and up-to-date with help from J.C. Dillon’s commercial plumbers. Some of our commercial services include:
- Plumbing System Repair & Installation – Commercial plumbing systems are more intricate than standard residential plumbing. Bathroom plumbing must accommodate more people, sewage systems must handle significant water loads, and piping/drainage must reach every facility level. Thankfully, J.C. Dillon has experience designing, repairing and replacing commercial plumbing systems throughout the Midwest.
- Utility Contracting – A city’s utility systems are continually undergoing repairs and updates. As such, you require a utility contractor who can keep up with the workload. J.C. Dillon fits the bill, having provided municipalities with utility contracting for underground sewage systems, water mains, gas lines, electric/communication systems, and more.
- Trenchless construction – A construction method that avoids the use of trenches. While standard underground construction requires significant excavation of portions of land, trenchless construction does not. Primarily, J.C. Dillion utilizes horizontal directional drilling as our primary trenchless construction method.
- Hydro-Excavation – Instead of manual or mechanical digging methods, J.C. Dillon offers an alternative: hydro-excavation. We use pressurized water and industrial strength vacuums during hydro-excavation to excavate and evacuate soil simultaneously. The process is quick to implement, reduces the risk of damaging utility lines, and requires less labor than standard excavation.
Request Plumbing Services
J.C. Dillon supplies exceptional commercial and residential plumbing services to residents throughout the Midwest. If you are interested in how J.C. Dillon can assist your home or business, contact us at 309-689-1596. Our main office is located at 1515 W Luthy Dr, Peoria, IL 61615, with locations serving Romeoville IL, St. Louis MO, and Davenport IA.